I am getting the below auto-generated URL when i try to Register the VASA Provider using option Register VMware vCenter Server in DSM.
I am using the DSM Build with version : 18.104.22.1681.
1. Deployed the DSMBuildVM-22.214.171.1241.ova
2. After successful deployment , log in to the DSM
3. Configured DSM as primary data collector.
4. Logged in to DSM using Dell storage manager client.
5. Added storage Center .
6. Then Register a VMware vCenter Server using
After that when i selected the Register VASA Provider check box, i am getting the above url which is auto generated. I cant edit it
The URL format for vasa provider is:
URL format is: https://<DSM FQDN or IP Address>:3034/vasa-provider/vasa2/vasa-version.xml
Does anyone has faced this problem?
This was an issue with DSM2016r3.1, download 2016r3.10.
It worked. Thanks !