Need to assign IP address to Dell SC8000 - General - Forum - Storage - Dell Community

Need to assign IP address to Dell SC8000

Storage

Storage
Gain insight and information on Dell EMC Storage products from engineers, peers and experts in the industry.

Need to assign IP address to Dell SC8000

This question is not answered

Team,

I need to setup IP address for my new storage remotely but it ask for username and password. I tried Admin as username and Password as mmm but no luck. Can anybody help me. please reply me at <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

Regards,

Kuldip Singh

All Replies
  • Dear Team, 

we too are facing problem in order to login to SC8000. We tried Admin as username and Password as mmm but no luck.

Please help us.

Maksudur Rahman. 

• Dear Team,

Please advise something I need to assign IP address for this storage.

• Hello Kuldip,

Is your new SC8000 the only SC system that you have or is it being added to another system? If your adding it to another SC are you having the same issue if another admin tries to access the management IP?

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

DELL-Sam L
    Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
    Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

• This is a new stand alone storage which we want to configure remotely. IP address to iDRAC has been assigned now next goal is to assign IP address to this storage. When I reboot it it's stuck at login prompt so not sure what login id and password required for this. I tried root/admin with mmm password but no luck. I would be grateful to you guys if you advise me what's factory default username and password. Kindly update me.

Regards,

kULDIP SINGH

• Hello

Sc 8000 slave reboot by system root user, but i cant login so i want to have user/pass root

plsea help me!