How to find all data not accessed in over 6 months - SharePoint Management - SharePoint for All - Dell Community

How to find all data not accessed in over 6 months

How to find all data not accessed in over 6 months

This question has been answered by DELL-Andrey M

Hi,

I am preparing for an installation of Symantec Vault and want to find out at a application and site collection level, how much data we can hope to Archive.

Is there a comprehensive way to do this in Quest Site Admin (besides doing a document and pages report for each site collection) ?

Essentially, from my 1TB of sharepoint data i want to see how much has not been accessed in the last 6 months ?

Thanks.

Paul.

Verified Answer
  • Hello Paul,

The document and Pages report is available on the Enterprise level as well (on the Enterprise report the Reports menu -> Documents and Pages). You can export it into CSV and sort by the Accessed field. Can it help you? Here is an example how it looks in Excel

docs-last-accessed.PNG

Best regards

Andrey

All Replies
  • Hello Paul,

The document and Pages report is available on the Enterprise level as well (on the Enterprise report the Reports menu -> Documents and Pages). You can export it into CSV and sort by the Accessed field. Can it help you? Here is an example how it looks in Excel

docs-last-accessed.PNG

Best regards

Andrey