Finding all site owners in SharePoint Environment. - SharePoint Management - SharePoint for All - Dell Community

Finding all site owners in SharePoint Environment.

Finding all site owners in SharePoint Environment.

This question has been answered by iliasotnikov

How do i easily generate a list of all users who are site admin/ site owners ?

I have 8 site collections and over 5,500 users. How can i run a report on the farm rather than the site collections about who have these rights ?

Verified Answer
  • I would suggest to use Security Explorer permissions search for this task. You can specify which permission levels you are looking for in the Permission Search Criteria tab and only search explicit permissions for users with full access. Additionally, you can specify to search for site level permissions and exclude list and document level permissions from search (SharePoint Search Criteria tab).

Hope this helps.

All Replies
  • I would suggest to use Security Explorer permissions search for this task. You can specify which permission levels you are looking for in the Permission Search Criteria tab and only search explicit permissions for users with full access. Additionally, you can specify to search for site level permissions and exclude list and document level permissions from search (SharePoint Search Criteria tab).

Hope this helps.