How to implement a Custom Action - SharePoint Customization - SharePoint for All - Dell Community

How to implement a Custom Action

How to implement a Custom Action

This question has been answered by DELL-Curtis K

Hi. First of all, I want to thank you for your quick feedback.

I've got a question about Custom Actions in qListForm and qSIListForm components.

I need to implement a Custom Action to get all the fields values from the submitted form. I try to implement it, but anyway, I cannot do it because I could not find an example to do this. I search trough  Quick Apps installation folder and there are no examples containing custom actions. Can you please give us an example about how to implement a custom action?

Thank you.

Verified Answer
  • Hi Fernando,  You will find the sample custom action code in the directory  you  were given.  Awhile back, I was on on customer engagement were I coded allot of custom actions so I havr some additional custom action code that could be useful as an example for your use case.  Let me know if you want the additional sample custom actions.  Cheers, Curtis

All Replies
  • Hi Fernando,

It should has an example code about the custom action. The default installation path is(the latest version): C:\Program Files\Dell\Quick Apps for SharePoint\Sample Code. You can double check it.

Kenny.

• Hi Fernando,  You will find the sample custom action code in the directory  you  were given.  Awhile back, I was on on customer engagement were I coded allot of custom actions so I havr some additional custom action code that could be useful as an example for your use case.  Let me know if you want the additional sample custom actions.  Cheers, Curtis