Global VPN client for Windows 10 - Email Security - Network, Secure Remote Access and Email - Dell Community

Global VPN client for Windows 10

Your Dell Security Community

Global VPN client for Windows 10

This question is not answered

Currently using 4.9.0.1202 however sometimes it work and other times I get RDP error "An internal error has occurred".

The Sonicwall VPN client software always connect and I can ping resources on the destination LAN however RDP fails with that error. On the global VPN download site it says the VPN client is only supported up to windows 8.

All Replies
  • Then try the latest version (4.9.4.0306), which has support for Windows 10:

http://help.mysonicwall.com/applications/vpnclient/

• I do suggest using the GVC Clean up tool before installing 4.9.4.

Heres the KB that has the download: 

If the 4.9.4 version doesn't work, try the 4.9.9 version after running the clean up tool. I do believe 4.9.9 has full support for the DNE NIC type that Windows 10 uses.

Thanks
    Ben D
    #Iwork4Dell
  • DELL-Ben D
    If the 4.9.4 version doesn't work, try the 4.9.9 version

Where can one download 4.9.9? I thought 4.9.4 was the latest public release.

• Yea I've already ran the cleanup tool prior to installing 4.9.4. Just noticed that 4.9.9 is out but installing it doesn't fix the problem for me. Going to have to remove all my network adapters, run the cleanup tool, then try clean installing 4.9.9

• one problem is that I don't have the Sonicwall VPN software listed in add/remove programs and re-running the installed just asks to repair it not remove it.

• It's listed as an early release under the free downloads section in mysonicwall.com