Since I'm not lucky enough to work with Exchange 2007 yet and the fact that I seem to be able to use Powershell for pretty much everything else I need to do I decided to make a stab at an Exchange 2003 powerpack so that I could use Powershell easily to manage Exchange 2003.

(Update: 09/02/10 Version 1.0.0.3)

Finally converted this to the new style PowerPack which includes autoupdating for the PowerPack once you are on this version. Now requires PowerGUI 2.0, PowerShell 2.0, AD cmdlets 1.3.

Also added new script node

- Get-DatabaseWhitespace. Searches event logs and retrieves whitespace info for databases.

(Update: 29/04/09) Version 0.7)

Tidied up the code in a lot of the nodes so that it works more efficiently.
Changed the AD search so that it searches only the Exchange part of the config NC not the entire partition - this is still a good idea even though objectClass is indexed.
Added some nice icons for the nodes.

(Update: 22/09/08) Version 0.65: Minor update. Powerpack now exported from version 1.5.2.550 of PowerGUI which hopefully resolves some issues people were having with wierd column selections after importing the powerpack. Version 1.5.2.550 of PowerGUI is now a requirement for the powerpack.

(Update: 28/08/08) Version 0.6:

Added new script node Get-RPCOverHTTPSClients

(Update: 13/08/08) Version 0.5:

Added new folder Client Access and the following script nodes in it:

Get-HighLatencyClients
Get-OutlookClientsInCachedMode
Get-OutlookClientsNotInCachedMode

Added script node Get-MailEnabledContacts

(Update: 12/08/08) Version 0.4:

Updated the code for Get-DisconnectedMailboxes script node to use a filter instead of a where-object to improve performance.

(Update: 06/08/08) Version 0.3:

Added Get-QueryBasedDistributionGroups and Get-EmptyDistributionGroups script nodes

(Update: 30/07/08) Version 0.2:

Removed Select-Object from a lot of the code and replaced with column selection
Added Find User and Computer Details Links
Added User and Groups Folder with nodes for user and group management

Any feedback most welcome! (Here or at http://jonathanmedd.net)

All of the nodes are WMI based so make sure the account you are using with Powershell / Powergui has local admin permissions on the Exchange servers.