Need Report on All Changed Database Objects - Foglight for Databases - Foglight for Databases - Dell Community

Need Report on All Changed Database Objects

Need Report on All Changed Database Objects

This question is answered

Is there a way to create a report that will show all database objects that have changed in a given time period?  We have SQL PI running, so I can see that it is collected, I just can't figure out how to make a report out of it.  When I create a report, I can't find anything about change tracking to add to it.

Verified Answer
  • Change Tracking details can be exported, but at this moment a proper "report" is not available.  Because this data is stored in the PI repository, not the Foglight repository, it is not available for custom reporting, as is the rest of the data Foglight captures.

To export Change Tracking details, follow the screen shot below. 

Making PI data more accessible via custom dashboarding and reporting is on the roadmap for future inclusion in the product.  If I can get any info on potential time frame's, I will update the post.

All Replies
  • Change Tracking details can be exported, but at this moment a proper "report" is not available.  Because this data is stored in the PI repository, not the Foglight repository, it is not available for custom reporting, as is the rest of the data Foglight captures.

To export Change Tracking details, follow the screen shot below. 

Making PI data more accessible via custom dashboarding and reporting is on the roadmap for future inclusion in the product.  If I can get any info on potential time frame's, I will update the post.

• Thank you for the info Jason.