Did I mention that Dell World Software User Forum is going to kick apps this year?

Well, it is. In my last post, I previewed all the great database performance monitoring sessions that we’ll be hosting at Dell World Software User Forum. But if web apps are your thing, have we got a party for you to attend! We’ll be droppin’ the mic Oct. 20–22 in Austin, TX, with three days of networking with colleagues, live demos and countless opportunities to expand your IT knowledge and with our breakout sessions. If you haven’t registered yet, get on it.

A Flock of APM Sessions

Whether your web-based applications are for internal or external customers, you don’t want your users to “run so far away.” You know how important it is to optimize the experience, retain customers and minimize abandonment. Attend our sessions to learn how you can deliver a complete end-to-end application performance monitoring (APM) solution that ensures your applications are running optimally. We’ve designed a symphony of great DWUF sessions to help you make beautiful IT music, including:

• “Ensuring Your Applications Are Available Anywhere, Anytime” will walk through the components that encompass APM, including user-experience monitoring, support for .Net, Java and PHP and intuitive analytics that handle big-data challenges with actionable insights via powerful dashboards and predefined dimensions.
  • “Ensuring Availability and Optimal Performance of Microsoft AD and Exchange” highlights how to provide system admins with the data necessary to easily monitor and manage performance of AD and Exchange. We’ll also show the new Foglight for Exchange “Health Dashboard” that gives an enterprise-wide view of an entire Exchange environment.

Take a look at the full agenda of sessions on the Dell World Software User Forum agenda.

She Blinded Me with Foglight

I’ve told you about the amazing infrastructure monitoring sessions we have lined up, the DBA-related sessions and now the APM sessions. I’ve promised to talk 80s dance-pop, act like a guitar god and dance all night long. Come talk with me or one of our knowledgeable product mangers or software engineers who’ll also be attending this world-class event. I may throw in a demo of Foglight APM. Don’t be left out. This show is gonna kick apps!

Oh, and just register already!

John Maxwell

About John Maxwell

John Maxwell leads the Product Management team for Foglight at Dell Software. Outside of work he likes to hike, bike, and try new restaurants.

View all posts by John Maxwell | Twitter