Managing your available capital is critical to your business’ success. As business technology evolves, knowing you have a single, reliable technology advisor can help you focus on growth.
We’re experts at leasing and financing the thousands of IT products your business needs to succeed. Our payment products give you flexibility when managing cash flow and we’ll work with you to customize a payment solution that works as hard as you do.
We make financing easy
Dell Business Credit™Dell Business Credit™ (DBC) is a revolving line of credit that gives you the purchasing power to update your technology with instant ownership and no annual fees or pre-payment penalties. Using DBC allows your business to make IT purchases based on your technology timeline and allows you to leverage your other lines of credit for non-technology purchases. Empower your business today!Key Advantages include:
To learn more about Dell Business credit please visit Dell Financial Services.
The eQuote serf-service feature, allows an authorized user to create, review, edit and simply retrieve an electronic Quote when ready to purchase. Below we go into how to save, retrieve and edit the eQuotes you create within your Premier page. As well as how you can distinguish them from your sales generated quotes by your representative.
Saving an eQuote
eQuotes let users prepare an order and save it for purchase later, or send it to be reviewed by an authorized buyer.
1. Once all desired products are added to your cart, view the cart and click on “Save as eQuote.”
2. Finalize the eQuote by completing all the required fields.
3. To send the eQuote to your purchasing agent and/or any other recipient via email, complete the appropriate fields.
Retrieving an eQuote
An eQuote can be retrieved by the individual user who saved it or by an authorized eQuote shopper or buyer.
4. There are three ways to retrieve an eQuote. You can click on the “Quotes” link located just below the top navigation, from within the “Products” category, or using the dashboard eQuotes module.
5. Some user roles provide the ability to access another user’s eQuote information using the same “Quotes” link.
6. eQuote lists can be sorted and displayed by multiple fields.
7. To view details or delete an eQuote, locate and click on the eQuote number desired and select the “View Details” or “Delete” option from within the dropdown menu.
Editing an eQuote
8. From within the eQuote list, click on the eQuote number and select “View Details.”
9. To make changes to the quantity, enter the new quantity number and click “Update Total.”
10. To make changes to the product, click on “Adjust System” to open the configuration page, select your new options, and click “Return to eQuotes”.
11. Click “Save as new eQuote” to save your changes. The updated configuration will be saved as a new eQuote referencing a new eQuote number. The original eQuote will not be changed and remains in your list until it expires or deleted.
You may have access to both eQuotes and Sales Quotes via your Premier Page. eQuotes are generated and saved via Premier by users of the store. They can be modified online prior to purchase. Sales Quotes are generated by a Dell Sales Rep. They can be retrieved and purchased through Premier but the quotes are locked. Any modifications require Dell Sales Support.
To differentiate between the two types of quotes, the numbering systems are different. eQuotes generally start with a “1” and are 13 characters long. Sales Quotes start with “6” and are 9 characters in length.
For more information about Premier visit our Learn Page.
Premier provides you with a customized, secure online toolset for purchasing, reporting, researching product and support. This guide shows you how to make the most of this customized procurement tool. Provided below is five ways in which you can shop and search products within Premier.
Interested in Premier? Learn more about Premier here!