Dell TechCenter is an online technical community for information on Dell Enterprise products. In Dell TechCenter, you can connect with Dell customers, employees and partners for sharing knowledge, best practices, and information about Dell solutions and services.
Code4ward provides a free management pack for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager that allows you to configure a URL of a Web Page. You can import this Management pack into Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager and view it in the dashboard widget. The Code4ward Management pack Works in the Operations Console and Web Console (with limited functionality). You can find more about this management pack and download it from here. We will use the Code4ward Management Pack to configure the Dell TechCenter web page into the operations manager console.
Configuring Dell TechCenter in SCOM 2012 Dashboard
1. Install the Code4ward web view widget management pack.
2. In the Operations Console, go to Administration -> Management Packs. Right click and select “Import Management Pack”.
3. Add the management Pack and click on Install to start the import process.
4. Create a new Dashboard View in the Monitoring space or My Workspace.
5. Select the number of cells and then click next and then click Finish.
6. Once the dashboard is created click on “Click to add Widget” and then select “web view widget” from the template.
7. Give the URL of the Dell TechCenter -http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/default.aspx
8. Click on next and finish wizard.
Depending on the number of cells you selected while creating the dashboard you can configure those many urls.