Microsoft - OS and Applications - Wiki - OS and Applications - Dell Community

Microsoft

OS and Applications

OS and Applications
Dell OS and Applications Solutions on Dell TechCenter - Project Sputnik, Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, SUSE, Ubuntu, and more

OS and Applications - Wiki

Microsoft

OS and Applications - Wiki

Dell's strategy is to provide enterprise solutions that are built with industry standard-based components, which deliver entry-level, mid-range, and high-end solutions.

Microsoft Quick Links

Microsoft Exchange High-Availability Clustering
Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft SharePoint
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003
Microsoft System Center Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Office Communications Server Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V

Microsoft Windows Server 2012

Poweredge and Windows Server OS Support Matrix

Windows Server 2016

Nano Server
Comments
  • Hello,

I have lose my stick of key windows 7 family premium 64 bit of my DELL INSPIRON N5030

And the activation finished in 22 days.

Best regards

• Told to have Dell check the systems in my computer.  I get a message that says: "Internet Explorer has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."  This occurs while I am checking my mail [Yahoo is my server], using WorkPerfect, etc.  I was told it may be too slow [sure types slow and sometimes stops mid-word.  WHAT TO DO?

• By the Way I have Windows 8.1  - it is terrible

• I purchaesed a Dell computer with Office 2007 pre installed. I have just had problems with the hard drive and as a consequence I have lost all my software. How can I get hold of the Microsoft Product Key to reinstall Office 2007