Windows 7 Isn't Supported?!?! I Feel Cheated, Micros**t, Supported by Dell, Forcing Their Will, Again. This is the Free World, Are You In, or Out?!?! - OS and Applications - Forum - OS and Applications - Dell Community

Windows 7 Isn't Supported?!?! I Feel Cheated, Micros**t, Supported by Dell, Forcing Their Will, Again. This is the Free World, Are You In, or Out?!?!

OS and Applications

OS and Applications
Dell OS and Applications Solutions on Dell TechCenter - Project Sputnik, Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, SUSE, Ubuntu, and more

Windows 7 Isn't Supported?!?! I Feel Cheated, Micros**t, Supported by Dell, Forcing Their Will, Again. This is the Free World, Are You In, or Out?!?!

• Hello,

I'm just coming to understand that my freedom of choice is being taken from me + I'm having the will of another imposed upon me. We all know the sorry type of individual for who power + control over another/others are a need, most often sated by some form of bullying + although it's never acceptable it doesn't usually amount to much + isn't of any real consequence, the same could be said of the bully. The more widespread, however, + 'bigger' the scope, of this despicable behaviour, becomes the more problematic it is. The fundamental, basic truths remain the same, though, regardless of the scale of the problem. Denying choice in order to force your ideas, beliefs, politics, etc, is among the lowest known to man carried out by people of according character.

Very similar behaviour, by companies whose conceited arrogance allows them the belief they have a right, once again, to deny people their freedom of choice for the reason that they see as more important than anything else, profit, was widely condemned + made unlawful in some places. Locking mobile phones to particular network providers is what I'm talking about, like I said, very similar to the morally corrupt practice I've been suffering because of, + continue to....      

What I find really sickening is how there wasn't any mention of the fact that in effect the laptop I was buying was only good for Linux + Windows 10, I'd not ever heard of the concept of there being no "legacy support" as they put it, harmless enough from the sound of it but it would do as no one knows what it actually means. It should have been made patently clear, typically, though, it wasn't + I went ahead + bought what I wouldn't otherwise have done, had I known.

What I'd like is any advice on how I can best move forward running Windows 7, anything that you feel would be beneficial for my doing so. I know I've got some nerve thinking I can do what I like, use an OS of my choice, the cheek of this bloke, does he think he's on his Dad's yacht?!??! If you can overlook this? I'd be grateful for any input you think appropriate, cheers.  

• Well said, Sir!  Clearly, you know what you're talking about + the disgusting, profit-driven greed at the heart of this kind of attack on social freedoms needs to be exposed, shown the contempt it deserves + made clear it won't be tolerated.  I wish you luck + on behalf of all freedom lovers I sincerely thank you. I only wish I could buy you a drink, if there's any justice many others will do, cheers!!!!