WD15 docking station, no video on Lenovo Yoga 900 - OS and Applications - Forum - OS and Applications - Dell Community

WD15 docking station, no video on Lenovo Yoga 900

OS and Applications

OS and Applications
Dell OS and Applications Solutions on Dell TechCenter - Project Sputnik, Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, SUSE, Ubuntu, and more

WD15 docking station, no video on Lenovo Yoga 900

This question is not answered

Hi,

I purchased Dell WD15 docking station recently (this week) and have been struggling to get video output. Everything else seems to work nicely without problems (usb/audio/networking), just no video from VGA, mDP or HDMI.

I did update all Intel drivers on my Lenovo. Also tried to update firmware on WD15, but it is not possible on non Dell laptop. The docking station is new, so it should have the latest firmware already?

Does anybody have an Idea how can I get video working?

All Replies
  • Did you ever get this working? I am having exactly the same issue on my XPS 15 with the WD15 dock. No video on either DP or HDMI. The ethernet, usb and audio works but no video output to my monitors.

• Unfortunately no, I didn't get it working on my Lenovo Yoga. However I did try with new Dell Precision 5510 from work and it worked ok. A friend of my has a new XPS13 dev ed and the doc worked on it too. It seems that WD15 is a bit picky.