I have strange issue with opensuse tumbleweed (kernel 4.8.2). During the installation wifi was working well but after installation it won't work at all.
- neither lspci no lsusb show device
- BCM bleutooth is detected and works
- rfkill only shows hci0
- in dmesg is see "usbcore: registered new interface driver brcmfmac" and no more mentions of brcmfmac
- tried to rmmod b43 b43legacy brcmfmac and then modprobe brcmfmac with no luck
- firmware files are present in /lib/firmware/brcm and they are identical to the linux master
- for sure wifi worked during installation (not sure which kernel version does the installer use)
Any ideas what can I try to get extra debug information?