How to Uninstall Right Click Tools from SCCM 2012 - OS and Applications - Forum - OS and Applications - Dell Community

How to Uninstall Right Click Tools from SCCM 2012

OS and Applications

OS and Applications
Dell OS and Applications Solutions on Dell TechCenter - Project Sputnik, Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, SUSE, Ubuntu, and more

How to Uninstall Right Click Tools from SCCM 2012

• Dear All,

Yesterday as i have download right click tools for SCCM 2012 from this location

http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/os-applications/w/wiki/4309.sccm-right-click-tools.aspx

I want to uninstall this tool from my console. How can i do that??  Unable to find any proper uninstall method. Kindly suggest 

Thanks

• Same problem. Ever find an answer?

• Hello Dani87,

If you wanna uninstall SCCM right click tools please follow, Remove the files that it added to the XMLStorage folder, the content of those .xml files are the commands that you see in the different menu's in the Admin console. note that if you have other extensions installed you should only remove the .xml files you want to remove and not all.

“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole” folder (two-levels above the path in the variable above), under the sub-folder “XmlStorage\Extensions\Actions"

Hope it helps you.

Thanks.