Dell recovery disk

OS and Applications

OS and Applications
Dell OS and Applications Solutions on Dell TechCenter - Project Sputnik, Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, SUSE, Ubuntu, and more

Dell recovery disk

• Hi,

I have just got my dell inspiron 7520 laptop with windows 8. I'm unable to create the recovery disk. Would be glad if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance

• Hi Binku,

I have provided steps to create recovery disks:

Creating Your System Recovery Discs with Dell DataSafe Local Backup 2.0:

1. Click then click  All Programs, click  Dell DataSafe Local Backup 2.0 and click  Dell DataSafe Local Backup 2.0.
    2. Click Create your Recovery Discs.
    3. Click Create My Recovery Disc(s) Now then click Next.
    4. Insert a blank DVD in the DVD burner, click Next and follow the prompts provided as the Recovery Disc creation takes place.
    5. After the disc(s) have been created, click Finish.

For more information refer below link:

http://dell.to/UcIYfA

For any clarifications feel free to contact me.

Thanks & Regards
    Rajesh R
    #iworkfordell
    To know  more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US ; UK; India. For Dell support videos click Here.
    If a post answers your question, please click "
    Yes".

• @Binku Sorry for asking a querry in your thread

@Rajesh R

I'll be buying a Dell 15r 7520. I know that it comes with 1TB unpartitioned. I don't want to make a clean install of OS(because i don't have the experience of installing an OS).

I would request you to tell me a simple method by which i can create three partitions-one for the OS

and two others

Thanks

• Hi tanman37,

I have provided a link below which can help you in partitioning the hard drive without formatting:

http://bit.ly/U48q2z

Please reply if you have any further questions.

Thanks & Regards
    Rajesh R
    #iworkfordell
    To know  more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US ; UK; India. For Dell support videos click Here.
    Yes".

• Dear Rajesh,

I am facing a bluetooth problem which is that I have tried to connected my dell vostro 1440 with nikia x2.

During connection a message appears that bluetooth peripheral device is not successfully installed

and in device manger under other device head a yellow mark is seen with bluetooth peripheral device.

Now from here I don't know how to correct this error. Besides this after somehow having a connection

I can transfer music file from laptop to nokia x2 but not from nokia x2 to laptop. So, I kindly requets you to

do the needful as soon as possible through email dheerj4000@gmail.com

• Hi dheeraj4000,

Kindly private message me the service tag of the computer, so that I can check for the correct drivers.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Awaiting your response!

Thanks & Regards
    Rajesh R
    #iworkfordell
    Yes".

• Hi!

I am going to be buying a new computer by dell I have had other computers

but they were purchased as gifts and loaded by the recepient. I have no

idea what to buy when I purchase a new lap top, please advise.

• Hi stephanie38,

Please help me understand if you want help in the Laptop configuration or Laptop accessories?

Also, let me know for what purpose do you want to use the laptop for, so that I can help you accordingly.

Awaiting your response!

Thanks & Regards
    Rajesh R
    #iworkfordell
    Yes".