Sample Network Configuration Guides - Networking - Wiki - Networking - Dell Community

Sample Network Configuration Guides

Networking

Networking
Learn how to modernize & transform the network with the latest solutions from Dell Data Center, Campus and Wireless networking solutions.

Networking - Wiki

Sample Network Configuration Guides

Networking - Wiki

I will try to keep this page updated with the latest configuration documents we have as a team. If there are any configurations you would like to see, please leave a comment at the bottom of this page and we will try to get those worked into the schedule.

You can also find a list of our Networking Whitepapers here.

Configuration Documents

Comments
  • Hi Networking Team,

I ordered a Dell PowerEdge T410 Chassis w/ up to 6 Hot-Plug Hard Drives,LCD Diagnostics. I want to know what is the best way to deploy this server in an environment of 20pcs, and with a possibility of adding a SQL Server on that server later. (approximately six months from now). I used to work for prudential financial as a front end network admin, never really deploy a server completely from scratch (although i know I could do it) but I want the best possible deployment for the client.

Thank you in advance for your help guys.

Mit

Just join the Dell Tech blog minutes ago, and hoping to make it my home. :-)