VMware vCloud NFV Platform Detailed Design Reference Architecture version 1.5 http://www.vmware.com/techpapers/2016/vmware-vcloud-nfv-reference-architecture-10515.html
In scope, this document:
• Considers NFVI to be all of the required hardware and software components needed to support Virtual Network Functions.
• Considers VIM (Virtualized Infrastructure Management) to be all the hardware and software components needed to manage and maintain NFVI.
• Outlines the design considerations to implement Network Functions Virtualization Infrastructure (NFVI) platforms, which are built to accommodate service provider level requirements set by the provider’s / partners technical staff and Dell EMC technical architects and engineers.
• Serves as a validation of low-level components included in this deployment guide.
Not in scope, this document does not:
• Provide support escalation outside of Dell EMC support agreements.
• Assume additional operations, maintenance or communications outside of Dell EMC signed support agreements.