VB Macro for Enterprise > Run Analysis/Report - Statistica Visual Basic - Statistica - Dell Community

VB Macro for Enterprise > Run Analysis/Report

VB Macro for Enterprise > Run Analysis/Report

This question is not answered
Hi. I'm using Statistica Enterprise 64 v11 and would like to know if there is a way to automate getting data through Enterprise > Run Analysis/Report. Right now, I have saved criteria in .INI files that makes manually getting the data easier, but I would like to automate since there are dozens queries that I need to run. I can't find any info in any of the Statistica VB docs or online. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
All Replies
  • Just log into the thin client (Web Statistica Server) and go to the option for "Schedule Analysis or Report".  Once you select the analysis you want to run, you can set the schedule you would like for your automated report.

• Thanks DataSleuth, unfortunately my company doesn't have the web server installed, or at least not accessible.
  • My pleasure.  That does pose a problem though.  You can use Windows Task Scheduler I believe.  That's not my expertise though so this will probably necessitate contacting Statistica technical support.