Below you will find Support's Top 5 Recommended Statistica Solution articles for July 2016! These articles are focused on bettering the user's understanding of the options found in various modules of Statistica.
1. How to install/upgrade to 13.1? Step-by-Step instructions on how to upgrade to latest version 13.1 for Desktop and Network installs (Server & Workstation/Client installations)
2. ERROR "Server Node is down or not responding" Solutions provided to troubleshoot & resolve the error message “Server Node is down or not responding” appeared when Statistica opens.
3. Dashboards not displaying in Webstatistica Guidance on the issue of some dashboard tasksets not being displayed in Webstatistica
4. error "Singular parameter covariance matrix; cannot estimate parameters" Helpful introduction to resolve the error message “Singular parameter covariance matrix; cannot estimate parameters” encountered when deploying regression models to analyze data
5. How to schedule a report via Enterprise Manager? Information on how to schedule a report in Enterprise Manager
Don't forget to check back for updated Support Recommended articles. You can also search all of the Knowledge Base articles on the Support Portal.