How to insert fields into Statistica Reports - "Insert Report Items" - Statistica General Discussion - Statistica - Dell Community

How to insert fields into Statistica Reports - "Insert Report Items"

How to insert fields into Statistica Reports - "Insert Report Items"

• Hi everyone,

I have been trying to figure out how to insert automatically-updating fields into Statistica Reports, which are evaluated at run-time.  I struggled to find out how to do this, since it seems there is no help in the Statistica Electronic Manual on this topic.

With thanks to Olivier Lebret and Tomáš Jurczyk, I now know how to do this, and I thought I should share this on our Forum.

Open report to be edited/created.  Don't get distracted by the Report > Insert menu (the orange below); look for the red items and follow the simple steps.

The output at run-time will look like this:

Hope this is helpful.

• Hi, Dougan,

Thank you very much for sharing this information with us.

I have created a KB article following your instructions, so that more people or customers could find this solution in our Knowledge Base and benefit from this piece of knowledge. 

Here is the link of the KB article on how to insert automatically updating items in Enterprise Report. 

Thank you :)

• Excellent!  This is great news, thank you Jenny.  I have looked at the KB article and it is very well explained, thank you.

Cheers,
    Dougan
  • Hi, Dougan,

You are most welcome :)