ANOVA with repeated measurement with Minimum - Maximum error bars - Statistica General Discussion - Statistica - Dell Community

ANOVA with repeated measurement with Minimum - Maximum error bars

ANOVA with repeated measurement with Minimum - Maximum error bars

This question is answered

Hi,

i created a ANOVA with repeated measurements and got this graph as a result. It's exactly what i want, the only thing i'd like to change is the error bars. They are now showing 95%-confidence-interval but i need Minimum-Maximum error bars.

How can i change that?

Thanks for your help

Markus

Verified Answer
  • Hello, Markus. The graph generated from any analysis module (integrated graph) can not be flexibly customized as near as those created from the Graph modules. In the repeated ANOVA module, you can not change the error bars to be min-max. But if you use Means plot with Error Bars from Statistica Graph module, you can customize the error bars. Here is an example of a categorized box plot. In your case, you may want to select Graph|categorized|Means w/Error plots... and select Time as Grouping variable and "group id" as X category. In addition, you will need to configure Min-Max as error bars and other options under Advanced tab.

All Replies
  • Hello, Markus. The graph generated from any analysis module (integrated graph) can not be flexibly customized as near as those created from the Graph modules. In the repeated ANOVA module, you can not change the error bars to be min-max. But if you use Means plot with Error Bars from Statistica Graph module, you can customize the error bars. Here is an example of a categorized box plot. In your case, you may want to select Graph|categorized|Means w/Error plots... and select Time as Grouping variable and "group id" as X category. In addition, you will need to configure Min-Max as error bars and other options under Advanced tab.

• Hello Wendy,

thank you for solving my problem!

Markus