Dell Statistica Free Academic Program now offers all U.S. college students and professors free access!!! - Statistica General Discussion - Statistica - Dell Community

Dell Statistica Free Academic Program now offers all U.S. college students and professors free access!!!

Dell Statistica Free Academic Program now offers all U.S. college students and professors free access!!!

• Dear all,

I am thrilled to share this great news with students and professors: Dell has announced the Dell Statistica Free Academic Program. – InformationWeek

The benefit of having free access to a user-friendly advanced analytic tool is definitely something I can relate to. When I was a cheap-living graduate student,  I enjoyed the free access to statistical tools that helped me learn and apply statistical knowledge as well as prepared myself with analytic skills for the career.

I hope you all enjoy it! Are you ready? If you are eligible to download, here is the link.

• What's the availability to countries other than USA?

• It is for students and faculty in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and United States Territories (see more information at this link:  support.software.dell.com/.../180796).