R Code Node - Statistica General Discussion - Statistica - Dell Community

R Code Node

R Code Node

This question is answered

I recently installed Statistica 13.0, can you let me know where I can find the R Code Node to add to a workspace from the menu items?

Verified Answer
  • The R Code Node can be added with the follow steps:

1.  Open a workspace and then select 'Node Browser":

2.  Create a new folder:

3.  Import new node:

4.  Browse to the Dell Statistica folder (Program Files\Dell\\Statistic13\ and find the Data Miner folder, and then find the RNodeTemplate.dmi.  Click the “open” button:

Is this what you were looking for David?

All Replies
  • The R Code Node can be added with the follow steps:

1.  Open a workspace and then select 'Node Browser":

2.  Create a new folder:

3.  Import new node:

4.  Browse to the Dell Statistica folder (Program Files\Dell\\Statistic13\ and find the Data Miner folder, and then find the RNodeTemplate.dmi.  Click the “open” button:

Is this what you were looking for David?

• Perfect, thank you for the instructions, this worked perfectly except that there is no icon for the R node.  One additional question as well.  Now, if I want to add specific R routines to the R Nodes section, how do I do that?  For example, I know the Examples --> Workspaces --> Example_Lasso uses an R Node.  How would I add an R-Lasso icon within the R Node ribbon area?

• If you access the node browser, as Mark demonstrated above, you can select the new folder you created and right click on the empty window displaying the contents of the folder (the right pane in the node browser window) for additional options. Choose the Import New Node option and then locate the .dmi file representing the node you would like to add.