Generating PMML Code from Prior Analysis in Workbook - Statistica General Discussion - Statistica - Dell Community

Generating PMML Code from Prior Analysis in Workbook

Generating PMML Code from Prior Analysis in Workbook

This question is answered

I know how to generate PMML code from a recently run analysis for which the summary dialog box is still open.  How do you go back to a prior analysis for which the dialog box is not still open and generate PMML code?

Verified Answer
  • If the parent folder in the workbook is right-clicked, at the bottom of the menu you will have options for re-running the analysis or resuming the analysis. You have to resume the analysis to get the dialog back.

All Replies
  • If you close the analysis, you won't be able to retrieve the PMML code. If you started another analysis the original analysis window can be accessed by selecting the minimized tab in the bottom left of the screen. If you didn't close the analysis completely, once the minimized tab is selected, you can output the PMML code from the analysis window. 

• This answers the initial question but brings up another.  If the analysis has been closed but is still present in your workbook, it is possible to rerun the analysis by right clicking on it.  Is there a way to have it bring up a dialog box after you rerun the analysis, so that you have access to the full suite of results (and the option to generate PMML)? It seems that if someone reruns the analysis they may want access to all the possible data from it.  When I rerun an analysis in this way, I don't get the dialog box back.

• If the parent folder in the workbook is right-clicked, at the bottom of the menu you will have options for re-running the analysis or resuming the analysis. You have to resume the analysis to get the dialog back.