Dell TechCenter IT Bulletin Archives - TechCenter Extras - Wiki - TechCenter Extras - Dell Community
TechCenter Extras Wikis

Dell TechCenter IT Bulletin Archives

TechCenter Extras

TechCenter Extras
Dell Technical solutions information on various topics, hosted on the Dell TechCenter IT community platform

TechCenter Extras - Wiki

TechCenter Wiki

Dell TechCenter IT Bulletin Archives

TechCenter Extras - Wiki

The Dell TechCenter IT Bulletin is a monthly newsletter from the DellTechCenter.com community that highlights some of the most popular or featured content for that month.  This page archives previous editions of the newsletter for historical purposes.

Dell TechCenter IT Bulletin Archive:

Example Newsletter:

Comments
  • <p>hi, my name is lalit, i have dell n 5110, purchased from U.S last season, but now its not working as when i press on off button for 10 sec, no activity shown, but the light blinks hardly for 1 to 2 sec. then blank, no activity shown by it, however i i check it by another charger and another battery, but still the same issue persist,</p>

<p>kindly  help, </p>

<p>lalit </p>

<p><ADMIN NOTE: Mobile no. removed per privacy policy></p>

• Hi my name is Juanda, I have a older dell pc, I was playing music 1 day then nothing no sound, please give me some pointers, not being able to go to sound screen under my control panel.  

• I purchased a Dell Venue 8 Tablet, Service Tag#HC3H7Z1, the Dell website said that I could upgrade to Windows 10, I followed instructions, upgraded BIOS Etc. and upgrade destroyed my recovery partition. I the tried to recover original operation system and went on line, but it says that the I have to pay for the ISO file for the the Image which originally came with the computer. This is totally unfair, Yes it is only $30 or so dollars but it is a matter of customer service, Backing your product. and that is not what I am seeing. I am not asking for anything that was not originally on the tablet when I bought it. I have been using computers since the 80's and this level of product support is totally unfair.  Please help.