The vFlash features and their functions are listed below. (See the vFlash overview white paper to learn more about the vFlash features.)
• Users can create up to 16 individual partitions on vFlash. Each partition can be up to 4 GB in size.
• Partitions can be created as a floppy drive, hard drive, or CD device.
• Users can attach each individual partition to the operating system.
• Users can detach partitions from the operating system.
• Users can change the partitions from Read-only to Read-Write.
• Users can change the partitions type. Partition types are FAT16, FAT32, EXT2, and EXT3
• Users can create partitions by uploading IMG or ISO images.
• Users can download partitions.
• Users can delete any partitions
• Users can manage the partition.
• Users can get vFlash/SD properties.
vFlash SD card size:
• Any size of SD cards up to 16GB. The vFlash features and their functionality are exactly like the existing 1 GB SD card.