Need Bluetooth Help - General Discussion (Retired/Read Only) - TechCenter Extras - Dell Community

Need Bluetooth Help

TechCenter Extras

TechCenter Extras
Dell Technical solutions information on various topics, hosted on the Dell TechCenter IT community platform

Need Bluetooth Help

This question is not answered

Dear Sir,

I am facing a bluetooth problem which is that I have tried to connected my dell vostro 1440 with nikia x2.

During connection a message appears that bluetooth peripheral device is not successfully installed

and in device manger under other device head a yellow mark is seen with bluetooth peripheral device.

Now from here I don't know how to correct this error. Besides this after somehow having a connection

I can transfer music file from laptop to nokia x2 but not from nokia x2 to laptop. So, I kindly requets you to

do the needful as soon as possible through email dheerj4000@gmail.com

Dheeraj

All Replies
  • Hi dheeraj4000,

Kindly private message me the service tag of the computer, so that I can check for the correct drivers for bluetooth.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Thanks & Regards
    Rajesh R
    #iworkfordell
    To know  more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US ; UK; India. For Dell support videos click Here.
    If a post answers your question, please click "
    Yes".

• Hello.

Its an issue with your blue-tooth driver, driver is not a correct driver. So to resolve this issue

follow below link and download correct driver.

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/in/en/indhs1/Product/vostro-1440