1. Log in as grid user
2. Run the srvctl command from the Grid Home bin to see the default configuration. For example:
3. Add a server pool by running the following command:
4. Verify the server pool configuration by running the following command:
5. Select Use Existing Server Pool for this database and select the server pool that you created. For example, pspool.
1. During Database Creation using DBCA in the Database Identification window, select the Configuration Type as Policy-Managed
2. Enter the Global Database Name.
3. Select Create New Server pool for this database and enter Server Pool Name and Cardinality.
4. Click Next.