A Dell HA PowerEdge Cluster combines specific hardware and software components to provide high availability and scalability for applications and services that are hosted on the cluster. All components (Server, storage, HBA, MPIO, etc.) in the Dell PowerEdge Cluster have been qualified for Certified for Windows Server 2008, Certified for Windows Server 2008 R2, or Certified for Windows Server 2012 logo. The entire HA PowerEdge Cluster solution is designed to eliminate any single point of failure. It is fully tested, validated, and can pass all the tests in the Cluster Validation Wizard, a part of the failover cluster snap-in, and fully supported by Dell/Microsoft.

Dell PowerEdge HA Fibre Channel Cluster solutions

Dell PowerEdge HA iSCSI Cluster solutions

• PowerEdge Cluster with Dell Compellent Storage Center iSCSI Arrays - The PowerEdge Cluster with Dell Compellent Storage Center iSCSI Arrays is a Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster solution with 2-16 homogeneous Dell PowerEdge servers, Microsoft iSCSI Software Initiator with Intel or Broadcom NICs and Gigabit Ethernet switches connected to Dell Compellent Storage Center.
  • PowerEdge Cluster with Dell EqualLogic PS Series Arrays – The PowerEdge Cluster with Dell EqualLogic PS Series Arrays is a Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster solution with 2-32 homogeneous Dell PowerEdge servers, Microsoft iSCSI Software Initiator with Intel or Broadcom NICs and Gigabit Ethernet switches connected to EqualLogic PS series PS4000E/X/XV, PS5000 E/X/XV, PS5500 E, PS6000 E/X/S/XV/XVS, PS6500 E/X, PS6010 E/X/S/XV/XVS, PS6510 E/X, PS4100 E/X/XV, PS6100 E/X/S/XS/XV, PS4110 E/X/XV, PS6110 E/X/S/XS/XV, PS-M4110 E/S/XV/XS, PS6500 ES, and PS6510 ES storage systems.
  • PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3660i - The PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3660i Array is a Microsoft Windows Server Failover Cluster solution with 2-16 homogeneous Dell PowerEdge servers, Microsoft iSCSI Software Initiator with Intel or Broadcom NICs, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches connected to Dell PowerVault MD3660i 10Gbps iSCSI storage enclosures.
  • PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3260i Array - The PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3260i Array is a Microsoft Windows Server Failover Cluster solution with 2-16 homogeneous Dell PowerEdge servers, Microsoft iSCSI Software Initiator with Intel or Broadcom NICs, and Gigabit Ethernet switches connected to Dell PowerVault MD3260i storage enclosures.
  • PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3600i/MD3620i Array - The PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3600i/MD3620i Array is a Microsoft Windows Failover Cluste solution with 2-16 homogeneous Dell PowerEdge servers, Microsoft iSCSI Software Initiator with Intel or Broadcom NICs, and Gigabit Ethernet switches connected to Dell PowerVault MD3600i/MD3620i 10Gbps iSCSI storage enclosures.
  • PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3200i/MD3220i Array - The PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3200i/MD3220i Array is a Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster solution with 2-16 homogeneous Dell PowerEdge servers, Microsoft iSCSI Software Initiator with Intel or Broadcom NICs, and Gigabit Ethernet switches connected to Dell PowerVault MD32xxi storage enclosures.

Dell PowerEdge HA SAS Cluster solutions

• PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3260 Array - The PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3260 Array is a Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) solution with up to 4 homogeneous Dell PowerEdge servers, Dell PowerVault MD3260 storage system with SAS or Solid State Drives (SSD), and Dell SAS 6Gbps HBA in a Microsoft Windows Server Failover Cluster configuration.
  • PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3200/MD3220 Array - The PowerEdge Cluster with PowerVault MD3200/MD3220 Array is a Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster solution with up to 4 homogeneous Dell PowerEdge servers, Dell SAS 6Gbps HBA, and Dell PowerVault MD3200/MD3220 storage system with SAS or Solid State Drives (SSD).