Wyse Z90DE7 - problem with settings - Wyse and Windows Embedded Standard (WES7, WE8S) - Wyse Thin Clients - Dell Community

Wyse Z90DE7 - problem with settings

This question is not answered

Wyse Z90DE7 - problem with settings

Hi

This is my first post so please be patient 

I've a Wyse Z90DE7 Thin Client to test and I noticed that configuration is very strange. I connected device to Active Directory, logged on device with AD credential and everything looked fine. When I restart a device all settings gone. I had to add to AD again. Where can I disable this settings ?? Maybe this is special version Windows 7 Embedded Standard, I don't know. I would be grateful for any help.

All Replies
  • Hi,
    You can login as Administrator, on the desktop click on the FBWF Disable icon, your client would reboot. After the reboot you can change the configuration and join the client to the domain. Once done double click on the FBWF enable icon. Again your client would reboot, and your configurations would be saved. 

Quote Originally Posted by kjanczyk View Post
    Hi

This is my first post so please be patient 

I've a Wyse Z90DE7 Thin Client to test and I noticed that configuration is very strange. I connected device to Active Directory, logged on device with AD credential and everything looked fine. When I restart a device all settings gone. I had to add to AD again. Where can I disable this settings ?? Maybe this is special version Windows 7 Embedded Standard, I don't know. I would be grateful for any help.