the click of the mouse stops working repeatedly - Wyse and Linux - Wyse Thin Clients - Dell Community

the click of the mouse stops working repeatedly

the click of the mouse stops working repeatedly

• the click of the mouse stops working repeatedly

the click of the mouse stops working repeatedly, but the pointer can move with out problems, just the click stops working. Sometimes the solution is to disconnect and reconnect the mouse, and if it fails, restart the wyse t50

I have 30 wyse t50 and in most there is the problem

• What os system version of T50 have you got ?

• Wyse T50 with Ubuntu Linux Enhnanced 10.10

• I am experiencing the same thing. T50 with build 20120203_u-1.018 - It just appeared, and its not all users. I tried swapping mice, and the Citrix session will get mouse clicks if the user resumes their session from another terminal. This is with the standard issue Wyse PS2 mouse plugged into the standard USB Wyse keyboard. Frustrating for users.

• I think this may be the same issue as the "Wyse T50 Freezes" thread.

• I am experiencing the same thing. I bought 6 T50 Ubuntu with firmware build 20120203_u-1.027. Yhe mouse stop clicking randomly on RDP session (RDS on Windows server 2008 R2 SP1).
    Mouse works on the Wyse configuration menu and desktop but not in the RDS session.
    If you disconnect the RDP session and reconnect it, the moous click come back.

Same problem on the all my T50 and on the 2 Windows 2008 R2.

An idea please?

• I replaced the Wyse supplied PS2 mouse with a Logitech USB mouse and my mouse problems disappeared.