V10L Choppy Video TCX Suite Trail version 5.0 - Wyse Virtualization Software - Wyse Software - Dell Community

V10L Choppy Video TCX Suite Trail version 5.0

V10L Choppy Video TCX Suite Trail version 5.0

• V10L Choppy Video TCX Suite Trail version 5.0

Hi. I was wondering if anyone else experienced choppy video playback on a V10L firmware version 7.1_122 with Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit and TCX Suite Version 5.0? Will VDA help at all with this?

I have tried to play .mpg and .mov files without much luck. Very choppy. Seems like the issue is with mpg encoded videos.

.wmv files seem to have much better results.

Anyone have any input?

• Need to play DVD on external USB player on Wyse V10L connected to HyperV 2008r2.

This is one of the most common user requests to a network admin. I see no one has responded for a year. Can WYSE or Dell or whoever watches and moderates this forum tell me where to find out how to set that up? Step by step? Since it's your own product?

• Question

I am also using V10L clients with the 5.0 Trial on a Server 2008 R2 64 bit and having the same result. What do I need to do? I would like to avoid needing to replace the clients if possible.

• HI
    Thank you so very much, for taking the time out of your busy schedule, to share with me, your idea ". Very Happy
    I found this reply exactly what i want, I feel very happy right after reading this reply.

• The V10L is an end of life product (depending on model it was discontinued 3 to 5 years back) which does not have enough horsepower to drive the current generation of multi-media requirements and is no longer tested or supported. For more information on Dell Wyse EOL support policy, please go to 

Roger Montalvo 
    Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
    Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]