Wyse USB redirect - Wyse Virtualization Software - Wyse Software - Dell Community

Wyse USB redirect

• Wyse USB redirect

Hello Guys and Gals,

Just started using the WYSE T50 device, I have created a RDP session into a Windows 7 VM. What I am trying to do is be able to see any USB devices I connect to the Wyse terminal in the Windows 7 Virtual Machine. Connected my S3 (which gets a vendor ID of 04e8) however it won't show up in the RDP session. Any ideas on other settings that might need to be changed?

• I think I am having a similar problem. I am new to all of this so please bear with me. I am using a C50LE, and we run Windows 7 as the virtual OS. Occasionally the USB headset/microphone combination we have for our clients to use will not be recognized in the virtual OS. They are seen every time when I log into the C50 itself. I cannot figure out why sometimes the headsets show up and other times they don't, even on the same machine with the same users. Does anyone have any updates or suggestions?

• Hi dear,

I got about 15 messages from 4:30AM to 9:30 AM (GMT +6) including this message

clamd failed @ Mon Feb 25 09:24:13 2008. A restart was attempted automatically managed. IT services

Any idea what this mean?

Regards

managed IT services