Uninstall / Reinstall problem with WDM 4.9.1 - Wyse Device Manager - Wyse Software - Dell Community

Uninstall / Reinstall problem with WDM 4.9.1

Uninstall / Reinstall problem with WDM 4.9.1

• Uninstall / Reinstall problem with WDM 4.9.1

I previously installed WDM 4.9.1 about 4 months ago and it was working fine. Clients reporting in, ability to remote shadow C10LEs and D10LEs,....

I came in this morning and my WDM icon was missing from my WDM manager server's desktop. The clients appear to be downloading their configuration files still, but I don't have the ability to "manager" the devices.
    I see the IIS WDM web/ftp site.

I noticed that the WDM proxy and WDM tftp services are missing, but the 4 SQL services (Rapport)are still running. The c:\Program files (x86)\WYSE\WDM directory is there but only a couple of DLLs are present,I checked against another WDM server at another site.

My next step was to uninstall and reinstall 4.9.1. During the uninstall process a dialog box popped up that read:

WDM database must be running before uninstallation start.

When I click OK, the following dialog box appeared:

Database install table not found. WDM database must be running before uninstallation.

I have no idea how this happened. Perhaps a MS update??

Anyway, Is there a way to get around this uninstall/reinstall issue as I have production clients reporting into this server for config files etc and would really like to get WDM working again without a rebuild of the server.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Kevin

• any updates on this issue?