Below you will find Driver CABs for Dell Enterprise class systems (Latitude, Optiplex, Precision) to be used to simplify OS deployments on those systems with deployment tools like Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr/SCCM) or Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). System CABs for XPS, Latitude, Optiplex, and Precision Workstations - are designed for deployment to a single model and are developed and supported by Dell
WinPE CABs are designed to provide required drivers for WinPE to boot a Dell Latitude, Optiplex, or Precision Workstation for the purpose of OS Deployment.
Combo CABs (bottom of the page) are designed for deployment to multiple models and are developed and supported by the Dell TechCenter community. The links below will provide additional details on the CABs and a link to download.If you are new to Dell Driver CABs, please check out the .CAB File Documentation and Walk-Throughs or the Win 7 Deployment videoYou can also access the System CABs from http://support.dell.com -- Select Drivers & Downloads, and enter the system model. You will find the supported driver .cab file in the "Systems Management" section under "Driver Pack".Driver CAB's are grouped by product family and are listed with the most recent products at the top.
The Driver CABs are updated based on a release schedule which updates newer systems more frequently.
NOTE: Windows 8 CABs for older systems will be reviewed periodically to see if there are new drivers required. It is currently expected that Windows 8 will contain the drivers required for those systems.
Any comments from anyone?
We are just now starting to use E6430. I downloaded the CAB and all itnstall as it should, howver,
1) Once the WIM is applied and it goes through the setup and the process loads the desktop I have a box stating that I must restart the computer to complete the changes.
What is the best way to auto-restart after all finishes installing?
2) We purchased the laptops for the Webcam. The drivers are included and install with no issues, however, I can't seem to use the webcam. I"m sure I need the software. I browswed the driver page for the E6430 and can't find anything for the webcam
What am I missing?
Whatever is its have any of you packaged this so that it will auto install?
Thank you for your time
hi i have a probleme on Latitude E6230, the drivers video doesn't work with sccm package driver .
i have error in igfxdev.dl missing entry : unstallTVwizard when the end of task sequence .
E6400 Vista pack is corrupt. Tried downloading it twice. Vista combo would be nice.
It looks like the Optiplex 390 cab for Windows 7 doesn't import correctly with the Client Integration Pack for Microsoft ConfigMgr 2012.
No reply = No more driver cab support :(
Is anyone maintaining this area anymore?. its all gone a bit quiet.
I saw that some of the links on this page are purple for no good reason, so I went and took a look at the source code. -- I shouldn't have. -- It's horrible!
Please sanitize your HTML after copy/pasting from Word or whatever obnoxious editor you use. I mean markup like this:
<td width="18%" bgcolor="#ebebeb"><span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS;"><a href="/techcenter/enterprise-client/w/wiki/latitude-2100-windows-7-driver-cab.aspx" target="_self"><span style="color:#800080;">A00 (12/11/2009)</span></a></span></td>
It's ugly! That whole block should be no more than this:
<td><a href="latitude-2100-windows-7-driver-cab.aspx">A00 (12/11/2009)</a></td>
• Your CSS already defines Trebuchet as the default font for all text in tables, so why double-declare it with an extra, useless, excess <span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS;">? (The font is declared 329 times. 328 of them are useless extras.)
• Links open in the same page/tab/window by default already, so why double-force it with target="_self"? (213 such links on this page alone.)
• What do you care how wide the cells are? Declaring width="18%" is useless fluff. (494 width declarations)
• Same with the background color of each cell... Why declare bgcolor="#ebebeb" !370 times! when you could declare it just once in a <style> tag?
• And <span style="color:#800080;"> is where the whole thing collapses. You don't color links purple! Not for any reason! Ever! (There are 9, as in "nine", purple links...)
Daniel "3ICE" Berezvai
Why are there no Windows 7 cabs for Precision T3400?
Having issues with XPS 14 deployment with MDT 2012. Get BSOD when it tries to load the OS. Seems to be a driver issue with IRST. Able to boot when SATA in ATA mode, but of course that isn't ideal. Any ideas?
XPS14 with hybrid SSD/regular drive-- I can't get this to work through SCCM 2007 OSD. Has anyone gotten it to work? It seems to fail right as OSD tries to partition the drive so I am wondering what settings in the Task Sequence might be required.
Thank you for putting this list together. It's awesome. It will really help me while I'm rebuilding my MDT.
Latitude 2120 cab doesn't have Win7x64 drivers for the video controller and the card reader. I found working drivers at these locations:
VIDEO: (intel website) downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx*&DownloadType=Drivers%20
CARDREADER: (lenovo website) support.lenovo.com/.../detail.page
After extracting the exe's, I injected igdlh64.inf and RtsPSTorMSI.inf with dism for the video and cardreader, respectively. Tested wim, problem resolved.
Note - Simply extracting the lenovo exe package didn't work. Had to install on test machine and grab the inf from the default installation location. Use (default loc)\WIN\MULTISLOT\DriverBin_64bit\RtsPStorMSI.inf
If anyone wants a L322X Windows 7 x64 cab message me & I can send you a copy of mine which I created.