Driver CABs for additional Business Workstations - Enterprise Client - Forum - Client and Mobile Solutions - Dell Community

Driver CABs for additional Business Workstations

Client and Mobile Solutions

Client and Mobile Solutions
Learn how to Deploy, Manage, Secure, and Virtualize Enterprise Client and Mobility solutions from experts and peers.

Driver CABs for additional Business Workstations

• Hallo Ramsey,

do you know if there will be an Driver CAB Release for the 740,380 and D620/D630 Models? We have many of these workstations and it would be great to get them.

Thank you in advance,

René
  • We too are in need of the 740 cabs. It would be very helpful to get them!
    Thanks!
  • We have many 755s and D630s too that we are looking to upgrade to windows 7 this year, having the cab files would be a huge help to use.
  • Yes - we too! Infact. Would it not be possible to do an AS is on all older models and publish those?
  • We are working with our product groups to get some "legacy cabs" - stay tuned just a little longer. Oh, and if you have a Dell Account Executive, be sure to tell them you need these also!
  • "We are working with our product groups to get some "legacy cabs" - stay tuned just a little longer. Oh, and if you have a Dell Account Executive, be sure to tell them you need these also!"
    So. The message is. Tell our Global Account manager and it will come true :-)
  • I found the driver CAB for the 380 on the FTP site, it was posted on 3/9/2010.
  • thanks for the info - we're updating the wiki page.
  • I'm looking for a Windows 7 CAB file for the D630's. Since your post on this subject was dated 3/2/10, I'm wondering if this is still in the works. Thanks.
  • still in the works. sorry for the delay.
  • Do you have an ETA for the D630 Windows 7 CAB? Thanks.
  • February is the target.