1. Solving Desktop Challenges for Education
This white paper explains how Desktop Authority Management Suite from Dell provides the granular control over Windows desktops and applications that higher education and K-12 organizations need to increase efficiency, reduce costs, meet internal requirements and enhance overall security.
2. In Desktop Management, One Size Does Not Fit All
One of the biggest complexities in desktop management is the fact that no organization has a single desktop configuration need.
3. Killing Administrator: Solving Three Problems by Removing Administrative Rights
It’s time we eliminated the role of Administrator from our Windows servers and desktops.
4. Balancing Desktop Standardization with User Needs
Adopting a “corporate standard desktop” has undeniable benefits: it lowers overhead, reduces maintenance, and increases both stability and security.
5. Desktop Authority for Microsoft SCCM
Add granular user environment control to System Center Configuration Manager.