SonicWALL NetExtender error - Cloud - Forum - Cloud - Dell Community

SonicWALL NetExtender error

Cloud

Cloud
These community pages contain technical resources for select Dell EMC cloud solutions.

SonicWALL NetExtender error

This question has suggested answer(s)

Need help with SonicWALL NetExtender giving the following error message when trying to connect from one of our users laptops:

Unable to verify client certificate!

There is no error message when using his (the same) account on my computer. On his machine, this error occurs when using any account logon names, both his and mine. We have both the same version 3.5.111 on 32-bit Windows 7 Dell machines.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the SonicWALL NetExtender. First time the NetExtender was not showing in Control Panel. I fixed that by copying my uninstaller to his machine:

C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe

There must be something hanging somewhere. Please help.

All Replies
  • Hi PBHM,

I am sorry to hear that you having issues with SonicWALL NetExtender. Unfortunately, you are in the wrong Dell TechCenter Forum. This is the Cloud Forum. Listed below is a site that may be of help for your SonicWALL NetExtender issues.

support.software.dell.com/.../windows

If you are still having issues, please contact Customer Service at the link listed below to open a service request for your issue.    

Please let me know if this resolved your issue.

Kind regards,

Aaron Mares

#iWork4Dell