How do AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud compare to one another? - Cloud - Forum - Cloud - Dell Community

How do AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud compare to one another?

Cloud

Cloud
These community pages contain technical resources for select Dell EMC cloud solutions.

How do AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud compare to one another?

This question has been answered by aaron_mares

I'm fairly familiar with AWS, MS Azure, Google Compute Engine and have used Linux VMs in all three environments without any issue. I keep hearing this argument: use Azure if you're a .NET shop, otherwise use AWS. I'm asking for more specifics. What benefits do you get if you use AWS or Google Cloud instead of Azure and vice versa? 

Verified Answer
  • Cloud vendor competition is heating up to include a pricing war and new feature offerings in the battle for your business. Amazon is the clear leader with over 8 years in the market with Azure following a close second with their big ARM push.

Aaron Mares

#iWork4Dell

All Replies
  • Cloud vendor competition is heating up to include a pricing war and new feature offerings in the battle for your business. Amazon is the clear leader with over 8 years in the market with Azure following a close second with their big ARM push.

Aaron Mares

#iWork4Dell