Dell as MS Channel Partner? - Cloud - Forum - Cloud - Dell Community

Dell as MS Channel Partner?

Cloud

Cloud
These community pages contain technical resources for select Dell EMC cloud solutions.

Dell as MS Channel Partner?

This question is not answered

I recently purchased some MS volume licenses (WinSer 2012 RDS CALs) for deployment on an AWS EC2 instance. As part of that process, I need to complete a MS License Mobility Verification Form and submit to Dell--as my MS Channel Partner. My understanding is that Dell, in turn, is to sign-off on the form and then submit it to MS.

I just need some direction and/or a contact at Dell to whom I can send this MS form. My contacts at Dell (both in sales and support) thus far have yielded nothing. There also is some urgency to this request as the MS form is supposed to be submitted within 10 days of license deployment.

Thank you for any guidance!

All Replies
  • Hi Dave,

I am sorry to hear that you having issues completing a MS License Mobility Verification Form.  Listed below is a site that may be of help.

aws.amazon.com/.../

If you are still having issues, please visit our support portal to guide you to the product in which you need help on.  Please let us know if this helps or not, so we can steer you into the right direction.

support.software.dell.com/

Kind regards,

Aaron Mares 

#iWork4Dell