TechCenter Blogs

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Best Blog Posts of the Week around Windows Server, Exchange, SystemCenter and more #2

TechCenter

TechCenter
DellTechCenter.com is a community for IT professionals that focuses on Data Center and End User Computing best practices. Here you can learn about and share knowledge about Dell products and solutions.

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Best Blog Posts of the Week around Windows Server, Exchange, SystemCenter and more #2

Hi Community,

here comes my second compilation of the most interesting technical blog posts written by members of the Microsoft MVP Community.

Currently, there are only a few MVPs contributing to this compilation, but more will follow soon.

@all MVPs If you'd like me to add your blog posts to my weekly compilation, please send me an email (florian_klaffenbach@dell.com) or reach out to me via Twitter (@FloKlaffenbach). Thanks!

Exchange:

Usando o Outlook Web App 2013 offline in Portuguese by Marcelo Vighi 

Hyper-V:

Evaluate Hyper-V, Windows Server 2012, and System Center 2012 For Free by Aidan Finn

Hyper-V , XenServer, vSphere Comparison : Scalability,Performance;Density by Alessandro Cardoso

Windows Server Core:

Videocast: VHD Multiboot einrichten mit Windows Server 8 DP und Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 in German by Carsten Rachfahl

System Center: 

Erro ao Reinstalar ou Atualizar o System Center Service Manager 2012 in Portuguese by Marcelo Sicnic

SCVMM 2012: Add Logical Network to all Hyper-V Hosts in HostGroup via PowerShell by Thomas Maurer

Microsoft Azure: 

#Microsoft Windows Azure Data Centers, the ‘Long Tour’ video 10min. by James van den Berg

Windows 8: 

Free eBook – Windows 8 For Dummies

How Will Windows 8 Enter The Business? by Aidan Finn

SQL Server: 

Survey On SQL Usage For System Center by Aidan Finn

Microsoft Core: 

Microsoft Assessment And Planning Toolkit (MAP) 8.0 Beta by Aidan Finn

Microsoft Events: 

The Microsoft Management Summit 2013 by Didier van Hoye

To post a comment login or create an account

Comment Reminder

Unrelated comments or requests for service will be unpublished. Please post your technical questions in the Support Forums or for direct assistance contact Dell Customer Service or Dell Technical Support.. All comments must adhere to the Dell Community Terms of Use.