Hi Community,

from now on I will compile the most interesting technical blog posts written by members of  the Microsoft MVP Community.

Currently, there are only a few MVPs contributing to this compilation, but more will follow soon.

@all MVPs If you'd like me to add your blog posts to my weekly compilation, please send me an email (florian_klaffenbach@dell.com) or reach out to me via Twitter (@FloKlaffenbach). Thanks!

Exchange:

Quatro novos artigos técnicos sobre o Exchange Server 2013 RTM!! in Portuguese by Marcelo Vighi 

Hyper-V:

Live Migration Security Failures, Kerberos Live Migration Authentication & Constrained Delegation by Aidan Finn

You Pause A Clustered Hyper-V Host And Low Priority VMs are QUICK MIGRATED! by Aidan Finn

Expanded Supported Guest Operating Systems on WS2012 Hyper-V by Aidan Finn

KB2779204 – Live Migration Of Or Starting WS2012 Hyper-V VMs Fails With 0×80070569 Error by Aidan Finn

How to setup a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Replica by Thomas Maurer

Windows 2012 Hyper-V VHDX Disk format : Why should you convert your VHD to VHDX and how (Step by Step) by Alessandro Cardoso

Hyper-V Guest Storage Performance: Above & Beyond 1 Million IOPS by Didier van Hoye

Windows Server Core:

Windows 2012 : switching from Server Core to Server with a GUI by Alessandro Cardoso