I'm all prepped and excited for next week's VMware PEX 2012 Conference. Please remember to sign up for Dell's Pre-PEX Boot Camp and come by Dell's Booth #100 to converse about the benefits of being a Dell.com/Partner. Dell's Pre-PEX Boot Camp agenda is summarized here.

Next, I wanted to share my PEX schedule. I kick things off with two full day pre-PEX boot camps: End User Computing and vCenter Ops. If you are in the same sessions, please stop by and say hi. I will also be in the general sessions as well as hands-on-labs, other VMware program meetings and VMware's Social Media Lounge. If you are unable to attend PEX, I will sharing and live tweeting non-NDA nuggets of knowledge from the sessions, hands-on-labs, vExpert meeting and social media gatherings. Just follow @KongYang for your Dell at VMware PEX info. The main Twitter hash tags that I'll be utilizing are #Dell #VMwarePEX. You can also follow the happenings from PEX via my posts on Dell TechCenter's blog with the tags VMwarePEX.