Hey everyone in Europe!  Did you know that there is a premier Dell Storage event right around the corner?  Did you know that just a hop and a skip away (do they hop and skip over there?) you will find some of the most talented Storage Consultants on any side of any pond? In less than 2 months (January 9-12 London, England) we are bringing the amazing content that we had at the Dell Storage Forum in Orlando Florida to London.  For people who were unable to make Orlando, this is an amazing conference to not only expand your working knowledge of Dell Storage but to also speak to Dell consultants and colleagues about best practices and concepts to utilize.  So whether you are a new admin, a new customer, or a grizzled vet just needing to learn new techniques for your growing environment, the Dell Storage Forum is the place to be!

You can find out more information about the Dell Storage Forum London here:

But you may be asking yourself: “Why should I go?  Why should my management let me go?  Is there cake?”  Well, while I can’t promise cake, I’m here to tell you the top 10 reasons why you should go and why your management (or maybe you are the management!) should jump at the chance to further your skillset with Dell Storage.

#10 It's in London!  What an awesome place to have a conference.

#9 Instructor led training sessions.  Take classes before the conference on any number of basic and advanced storage topics.

#8 Sessions led by Engineers and Subject Matter experts.  We are bringing all the fantastic content from Dell Storage Forum Orlando on subjects such as Virtualization best practices, EqualLogic and Compellent product features and administration and advanced storage networking sessions.

#7 Learn more about your Dell Storage in this week than you probably learned all year!  Whether you are a new user just getting your feet wet or you manage hundreds of devices, there is always new and exciting information to learn.

#6 Meet with fellow users and peers, get best practices, tips and tricks that you can take back to your organization.  Who better than other customers to learn from and bounce ideas off of?  This conference is about you the customer!   

#5 Hands on Labs! Learn more without impacting your own environment and gain knowledge and technical proficiencies that you can bring home to your datacenter.  In fact, the hands on labs have been so successful and popular we had people learn how to install advanced host integration software and then install it in their environments the very next day!  How cool is that?!

#4 Have deep dive conversations with engineers, colleagues, and storage experts.

#3 Learn valuable solutions to implement in your own environment.

#2 Meet and talk with all the online personalities you have come to know and love from Dell Techcenter, Twitter, and more (Those of us who will be there!)

and the #1 reason (besides the fact that I'll be there talking about cool storage stuffs!)

#1 Learn firsthand from Dell Executives Dell's Enterprise and Storage strategies!

Well there you go, if that doesn’t have you packing up an extra camera to take pictures of Big Ben and grabbing your trusty vSphere books then I don’t know what else will!

Until next time, keep it virtual and see you in London!

You can follow me on twitter at @VirtWillU.

Also, check out Dell TechCenter for these videos and other content on EqualLogic