unable to install my dell application - Appliance and OEM Solutions - Forum (Retired/Read Only) - Appliance and OEM Solutions - Dell Community

unable to install my dell application

Appliance and OEM Solutions

Appliance and OEM Solutions
OEM Solutions works with companies building custom products & solutions for their customers based on Dell hardware & services.

unable to install my dell application

• when I download "aulauncher.exe from dell site and give it administrative right for installation, it is searching for my dell updates and suddenly a message comes rthat no up date is found and thus installation od my dell application is not completed. I have Dell Inspirion 351 with window 8.1 OS. Please help me in this regard. Thank U
  • Hi, there are a couple of components for the application you are describing. My Dell and PC Checkup. Which one are you running? I have included a direct link to the file below in case you were looking to remove the current file and re-install.

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/services/en/dsc_home?c=us&l=en

I dl'd and ran the file from the location above on a Windows 8.1 (update 1) system and it seems to be performing normally. 

Out of curiosity, did you try running it in compatibility mode?