AMD EEU Client: atieclxx.exe - Application Error - Appliance and OEM Solutions - Forum (Retired/Read Only) - Appliance and OEM Solutions - Dell Community

AMD EEU Client: atieclxx.exe - Application Error

Appliance and OEM Solutions

Appliance and OEM Solutions
OEM Solutions works with companies building custom products & solutions for their customers based on Dell hardware & services.

• Hello sir i am frustrate due to some application problem on laptop. when i stared it than it show some error

"

The instruction at 0xfde7e629 referenced memory at 0x00000020. the memory could not be read.

Click OK to terminate the program

OK

"  

and when i enter my login USER name & PASSWORD than it show that "please enter your user name and password ".

in that case no recovery option show. and don't start my laptop in cmd mode or safe mode.

please give me some solution.

• Hi, some additional information may be necessary here.

What application are you running that is causing the error message to pop up? And is this error being generated with other applications as well?

Have you performed any recent software or driver updates to your system?

Memory errors can be generated for a variety of reasons. Yours appears to be tied to your video card. Reviewing some related issues online, fixes include driver updates and manually running services such as the following:

AMD External Events Client

AMD External Events Services

AMD External Events Utility