ASK our OEM Engineers a question - Appliance and OEM Solutions - Forum (Retired/Read Only) - Appliance and OEM Solutions - Dell Community

ASK our OEM Engineers a question

Appliance and OEM Solutions

Appliance and OEM Solutions
OEM Solutions works with companies building custom products & solutions for their customers based on Dell hardware & services.

ASK our OEM Engineers a question

• We have over 40 engineers dedicated to OEM products and projects. If you have questions, we are here to help.  

• I need a raid1 solution for the 2 rear flexbays on a 720xd, without using the perc that is connected to the drive cage(this will be passed through to a vm using vmware directpath/io

is this possible?

• We cannot do this in the factory today. It would require a PG engagement.

• When the updated amd video driver are coming in driver downloads for inspiron n5010?

I not able to play new games..

I beg u All OEM developers to update the amd video drivers for n5010..

Please.. I beg u..

Tired using old drivers

• Hi rut503,

Our team focuses on business applications & appliances.  I think you will find this forum a better fit for your question: en.community.dell.com/.../default.aspx.  

Thanks

• windows cannot repair this computer automatically

• windows cannot repair this computer automatically

can someone help to solve this issue

• Hi,

I just purchased an Alienware X51 with the Geforce GTX 660. Is the latter OEM version? In fact it's equipped with only 1.5GB of RAM, whereas the GTX 660 starts by 2GB. Besides, on the DELL site, in the comparison section, there's written it's got the 823MHz clock, that belongs to the OEM version, not to the native GTX 660. May you confirm please?

Thank you

• Roberto,

I answered your private message.

• We are a small OEM and believe we have an application for Dell's Wyse Project Ophelia.  However, this is a project on which we may need to move quickly, and I've been unable to find either (a) any definite availability date or (b) any sources for prerelease engineering data.  Might you be able to direct me to a source for either or both?  What would be really useful would be the ability to put myself on a "mailing" list in order to be notified as soon as you have a firm date for availability.  Please note that I am already aware of the existence of the "official Dell corporate blog," but have been unable to find anything useful on it, other than the original announcement.  (Admittedly, this is probably a result of my unusual reluctance to educate myself on blogs and/or social media.)

Thanks for whatever information you can provide.

Regards,

Larry Ortoli

Production Process

61 Harvey Rd.

Londonderry, NH 03053

<ADMIN NOTE: Contact number removed as per privacy policy>

<ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed as per privacy policy>

• Larry,

I'm looking for the proper contact for your specific request.  It doesn't come out of our OEM Solutions group; however, reaching out to the Wyse team.  

Thanks