mcafee download

Virus & Spyware

Virus & Spyware
Perspectives on PC security, including antivirus, anti-spyware and firewall solutions.

mcafee download

This question is not answered

My image was corrupt. I was sent cds for win7 x64 and various other software and drivers. All are installed but no office starter or mcafee disk were sent.

All Replies
  • AE_KingOfTexas,

Using Internet Explorer, go to My Dell Downloads :: Login Use the same email address and password you used here.

Click on add system. You cna download the paid programs from there. McAfee and other programs should be there.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• I've tried to log in into the said link, however there is no mentioning about mcafee antivirus software. could you help me where I can download this software again.

• amzary,

Did you check on both pages?

Rick

#DellRockStar

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

• Rick,

I didn't see any other page on my Dell download. It's look differance from your

• amzary,

Maybe you had the trial version.

Contact Dell Tech Support and ask them. You can try going to Dell Warranty Status enter your service tag number, original configuration and look and see if it's listed.

Rick

#DellRockStar

• amzary,

You can re-download your McAfee software from your McAfee online account. You will need to enter the details you used to register your McAfee (Email and password), to gain access.

https://home.mcafee.com/secure/protected/login.aspx

Regards,

• Thank you guys, you help me a lot.

• amzary
    you help me a lot.

Hi amzary,

Just so other members with a similar problem know, which suggestion helped you get your McAfee back?

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security
    Social Media and Community Professional
    SpywareHammer

I am not a Microsoft or a Dell employee. I am a volunteer.